Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back In South Africa

















I arrived back in South Africa yesterday. It has been so good to see the kids - I missed them!!! It felt like the perfect amount of time to be in the States... there were a couple of people that I had wanted to see and wasn't able to, but since I will be back for a week at Christmas, I will make sure to see them then! It feels like my next visit will be here before I know it.
I got to meet friend's new babies and hear about another friend's engagement while I was home... I feel so thankful to still be able to celebrate the big events of life with people I love so much.
The last 5 days of my visit I was up in Alaska visiting my college roommate, and dear friend, Jean and her two little munchkins! Her daughter Bethie is 20 months old and new baby Cate is just 7 weeks (or was when I was there!) They are absolute dolls, so full of life and energy! Here are a few photos since our friend Sarah had me promise that she could see them! The top one is of Bethie in the Minnie Mouse dress that has practically become her daily uniform (much to Jean's displeasure because of the lime green... but it's hard to argue when she's just so darn cute!). The second photo is of Little Miss Cate. Watching Bethie be a big sister was so fun. Most is just mimicking in the cutest way. Every time Catie cries, Bethie runs over, tries to hug her, and says "I know Baby Cate. I know."


I'm so sorry this is so short, I am running off to have a chat with some of our older girls. I will explain more tomorrow!


Love to all!







No comments: